1. From an HTML section – HTML Template
In your HTML code, at the end of the URL you wish to open in an external browser, add ?gbOpenExternal=1
The links must be in the following format: <a href=”https://www.yoururl.com?gbOpenExternal=1″>Your text</a>
Note: The extension “?gbOpenExternal=1” can not be added with the “URL” template.
2. From a CMS section
In the drop-down menu to create a link, select the option “External link” and fill in the URL you need to open externally.
Add to the URL this property ” ?gbOpenExternal=1“, so for example, your URL will look like this: https://www.yoururl.com?gbOpenExternal=1.
3. From a Click-to link
There are different ways to open a Click-to link in an external browser from your app, in all cases the process is the same:
In the Link field, select the option “External link” and fill in the URL you need to open externally.
Add to the URL this property ” ?gbOpenExternal=1“, the URL must be in the following format: https://www.yoururl.com?gbOpenExternal=1.
You can use this in the following examples:
– In My app>Design>Navigation menu, you can add a shortcut in the Footer of the templates they allow you, by clicking on the ” Add an element” button
– In the General Header or sections’ header, you can add a link next to the title by clicking on the “+ Add an action” button
– In a widget link on the Home page
4. Update your modifications
Remember to publish your changes in the menu Publish > Update > Changelog > Settings, to apply them to your app.