1. Number of sections
The number of sections is limited to 120 in your back office.
This limitation is set to ensure the efficiency of the app for the final user:
– Too many sections increase the application’s weight and slow down the app, which degrades the user experience.
– When the binary of your application (ipa or apk) weighs more than 100Mb, users can only download the application on wifi.
2. Number of category/filter within a section
It is possible to create up to 15 categories/filters by section (when the type of section allows it).
3. General advice
To produce an app with the best user experience, you must conceptually optimize the app.
– Limit the number of “About” sections within a “Menu section”. This will unnecessarily increase the weight of your application.
It is best to use CMS sections. These sections allow you to create an articles list page, which will list all the articles in the same section, instead of creating several “About” sections under a Menu section.
– Create categories/filters within one section rather than creating a Menu section when possible.